วันเสาร์ที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2551

DARKSIDE 101

Testing out the new field in town- Darkside 101 at Rard-Prao soi 101

I will have to say that this field is the next gathering of Thailand leading BB pros to the current popular field Raab 11. When I arrived, I was greeted with more than 10 field staff and were shocked at the number of pros there were at the waiting/safety zone. There were Thailand leading BB team, D.S.T and one of the richest team, TITANS present at the field. I took my time greeting each team since I personally know the players and they are very nice people.

The AGF and my lust-4-dust teammates (me on the right)

The next thing I notice was that the field is tiny compare to Tubchang small-size field. There are lots of bunkers randomly placed on the battlefield like Sukumvit 62 Combat Zone and thus making the field a duel ground rather than tactical-base play, which I was kinda dissapointed since dueling heavily depends on the budget of your gun, period.
Sorting out the players

Rush

I met up with my friends and teammates we geared up for the battle. There were intermission when casual players have to wait for 10vs10 duel between TITANS versus D.S.T. It was a rain of bullets flying about on the field as each players' Systema were modified to the best (we are talking about guns that cost more than 50,000Baht here guys).

D.S.T. won the first round with such great coordination of each player. They shouted and echoed each other commands and indication of enemy position through military codes which I have no clue to their meaning- Delta 2, Alpha 1, Red 5, line up (almost like you watching American Football). I guess they were coordinates to enemy position and commands like need back-up and such.

Planning thier tactics

TITANS have a big planning aftermath to work out a solution to beat those codes-shout. They decided to use rush-tactic as they swap side of the field. The plan worked, TITANS starting side has lots of advantage if they manage to rush and take control of field's centre and won that round. It was a 1-1 tie. Fun day.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: