วันอังคารที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2551

Passion...

Got some spare time to reflect on old work.

Most of them tend to be influenced by environmental and world issue such as global warming hence, my passion ;)

My first digital painting illustration for Greenpeace, global warming ads campaign.
The next piece is done for Design Interface class assignment- interface toy. Base on design interface, we were asked to come up with a strong concept and apply them on modification of simple/plain or old toy that we can find. I came up with the concept of freedom from war- base on the victims and innocents suffered from war and violence. Finding around my room, I digged up an old wool manakin and voodoo doll-like keychain. Painted its body black, eyes' white, tied metel wire around its arms and legs, bounded the actual keychain ring to the foot so its look like ball chain, printed out a card with graphics on both side and finally put it in a painted box with labeled "Live Free".

2 ความคิดเห็น:

jedikorn กล่าวว่า...

hey I like it this one looks funny. penguin town.

Panasit Ch (ตั๋ง) กล่าวว่า...

แจ๋ว ชอบอันนี้