วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2551

Survived HK Typhoon

Unfortunate turn of event as the morning I was leaving for Hong Kong, I opened up a weather report on HK weather and it said a Typhoon is hitting the China coast and it will cause tremendous rain and wind in HK. What else could I possibly do, we already booked everything and the taxi is arriving in 30minutes. Oh well, what the heck right?


My purpose of this trip was shopping (to be precise, airsoft shopping). What really set back the whole trip was of course the heavy whole-day-non-stop rain itself which stopped me from touring around HK shopping paradise. Still, I managed to reach Guns market and found meself a small Disneyland. At night, I hook up with friends in Hong Kong and we chilled out at local pubs. Apparently, the owner was very fond of Thai people and gave us complimentary services (and his distorted Thai dialects).


I stand firm on the fact that Hong Kong is BB heaven on earth. The shops are all lined up next to each other in one small area, selling all type of hobbies-related products and military clothing. One of the shop owner was very cool. He speaks Thai very fluently and gave lots of special discounts to Thais.

I will edit this further as I can't be bothered to continue right now. Got this damn cold/fever from running in the rain (umbrella didn't help much since its a storm we are talking about, the wind blew the umbrella away). Ciao for now.


Day 1
Day 2

1 ความคิดเห็น:

MitsumeteItai กล่าวว่า...

ชอบชอบ...HongKongเป็นเมืองตลกดีอ่ะ*+*